Translate

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Looking into the Mirrors and Eating the TRUTH

Oh what a grand adventure we are all on!


I just finished reading this article from Karen Dover and I think that it is one of the most concisely written pictures of what is going on right NOW, especially from an emotional level.

My own personal perspective of this tidal wave that we are currently riding has morphed and altered almost daily as I look inwards and outwards, and adjust and fine tune my inner world as I watch and learn from my outer world.  Never before has so much been piled on my plate, heaped high and constantly being refilled- to taste, to chew up and digest or spit out.  It feels as if every single piece of my life, my experiences, my emotions, my baggage, my history, my inner mind/heart, my consciousness, my logic brain, my physical body, right down to the very photons of my BEing, are being raised to the surface in a most magnificently magnified way. 

For the past few months I have spoken (at great length, much to the dismay of those around me, lol) about the constant line of mirrors that are being held up for each and every one of us. The "mirrors" that show us things that we need to look at in our inner selves and in our own lives. When we don't look into the mirror that has been placed in front of us, it just re-appears again in the next moment- making it self visible, faster and larger and more insistently as each moment passes, until the reflection is so vastly in our face that we have no other choice but to SEE it and acknowledge that it is reflecting US.  From that moment, we have to make a choice: to REALLY look at the situation/problem and SEE how our own actions have played a part in what was/is happening.  To look and SEE what the lesson is for us to take from this reflection and to acknowledge how it has been effected and affected by US to create the current moment of reality that has played itself out in front of us. To accept, fully and completely, the responsibility for that moment, that situation, that reflection, that has been created BY US.......


... and if we choose to refuse to look into that mirror, refuse to accept responsibility for our actions/words/deeds, refuse to acknowledge our part/participation .... then the mirror will appear again in the next moment- Bigger & Brighter- till it smacks us in the face so hard that we are forced to LOOK and SEE and ACCEPT  that responsibility. 

From the smallest happenings around us, to the grandest world events, we are all playing a role, even if all that entails is re-acting to the events.  Our parts that we play are our responsibility.  Our roles in this play have been created by us, to enable us to have the experiences that we wanted to experience....

...Now that we are in those end moments, the time has come to finalize the last of our experiences, to SEE what we have done, UNDERSTAND what role we have played, REALIZE our path through this journey that has brought us to this place where we stand.  The Universe is seeing fit to insure that we are ready to BEgin.  It has placed before us all the other actors, holding up those mirrors we need to look into.  And when we are hesitant to LOOK and SEE, then even the physical becomes involved. So many of us are experiencing "pain" and "sickness" that is being inspired by our OWN actions, thoughts, words, feelings.  It is time to let go of all of the past pains- emotional, physical, spiritual- conscious and unconscious.  But to do that, we need to SEE them for what they are and were. ....


..... and sometimes the Universe sees the need to seriously kick us in the ass to dump us out of our comfort zone and force us into a place where we to LOOK and SEE and comprehend the TRUTH.

"It is to be noted that it is not enough to simply to work at an energetic level at this point, it must be brought into your physical waking human conscious mind in order that you are able to translate the life that you have been living into a context that is understood at a human waking mind level.  This works to bring the energy that YOU ARE in TRUTH through into your physical being and into the waking world at ALL levels of your BEing. Many people are okay with working energetically but then separate themselves from the energetic work by separating that work from who they are at a human waking mind level."

For the past month, I have been served plate after plateful of my past, my actions, my emotional inner being, my unconscious and conscious decisions that have brought me to my place in this moment of NOW.  I have been staring into the mirrors before me while I sit through meal after meal of tough, bitter memories, forcing myself to taste each one, and discern for myself whether I wanted to swallow it or spit it out. In the mirrors around me, I see all that I AM, all that I have done, and I have asked myself: "Is this my drama? How have my actions been part of this? ..."  and in that moment I reconcile myself to the outcomes, and stand in responsibility for my part. I have eaten my way through mounds of shit..... and just when I think I must be finished, another course is put in front of me to gnaw my way through. Yet through all the retching and gagging I have come to SEE ME. To Understand some of my deepest kept secrets- ones that I kept even from myself.  I can SEE the ME that I have presented to the world, and SEE the ME that is my innermost BEing- flaws, scars and all. 

The pain has literally been REAL, on all levels of my BEing.

I know that the meal is not yet over.  I know that I still have more shit to eat..... and yet, I have grown immensely from the previous dishes I have been served and know that I will grow even more  from those to come.  I can SEE where I have been.  I will take responsibility for what parts I have played. I will stand in responsibility for the decisions I have made. .... but I do not wish to walk this path again.  I have learned from it, I have grown stronger for it, I have gained huge understandings into the ME that I AM.... and I thank this path for all that I have become and all that I have been. But I do not wish to act these scenes out again. For now, I will move forward, in full responsibility of BEing who I AM. Move Forward knowing that the past has put me here TO move forward....

AND.... I will hold up the mirror to all those around me to do the same.

"Now at this moment you are asked to accept the outer waking reality and to ACCEPT ALL JUST IS. Only from this position can you then take the necessary steps to alter your outer waking reality at this time.  This acceptance clears the fog of the veils of distortion."
Our "outer waking reality" just IS. ... but still we move forward, SEEing clearly through the fog and distortion and the veils that we have placed over our own selves.  NOW we see ourselves as we truly are. We SEE ME, MYSELF and I AM.

So.... look into the mirrors around you and SEE what you need to Understand, so that you can move forward: BEing, kNOWing, Responsible, and standing straight.  The past just IS, but the NOW  IS EVERYTHING.

Love
D



Acceptance of ALL that IS at human conscious waking mind level

Posted: October 27, 2014 | Author: Karen Dover

In order to move and shift in frequency there has to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of that which is presented.  For many of you at this time the ability to dismiss what is occurring around you is no longer an option. From family patterning that is now presented as unworkable to situations where many of you are becoming tired of “repeating”, all is moving into place to be released, prior to this it must be acknowledged and ACCEPTED at a human conscious waking mind level.

There are many, many teachings that seek to teach you to disconnect from what is happening at any one moment. In a world where the outer waking reality is extremely uncomfortable at many levels of the human life experience it is vital that you acknowledge and accept where you are at this time and find peace with this.  You are where you are meant to be at any given moment as the walk out of the old 3D earth created reality is one that you are being guided with. Remember you came here to this life experience in order to release the KARMIC dimensional realities that you have lived within for eternity. ” YOU CANNOT fail at what you came here to BE” (- HCoO, thru Karen Dover) for only YOU ARE YOU.

You may at a human conscious waking mind level ask why it is important to accept the outer waking reality when you do not like it, remember ALL JUST IS, it is the teachings that seek to teach you that it is one way or another that is seeking release at this time.  Therefore accepting the situation AS IS will show you what it is that you are running that seeks to teach you otherwise. There is no “negative” nor “positive” in TRUTH as ALL JUST IS. Again the teachings that you have anchored deep within your human vehicle seek to teach you that something is other than “JUST IS”.

ALL is a frequency and ALL can be moved and shifted but not until it is first of all seen. Many at this time are attempting to ignore what is placed in front of them. This “distancing” is a deep teaching from the old 3D Earth created construct which seeks to teach you to accept your own “version” of what is presented to you.  To work to release this filter you must accept that ALL JUST IS and this will then illuminate what you have been TAUGHT to believe about the world in general.

It is to be noted that it is not enough to simply to work at an energetic level at this point, it must be brought into your physical waking human conscious mind in order that you are able to translate the life that you have been living into a context that is understood at a human waking mind level.  This works to bring the energy that YOU ARE in TRUTH through into your physical being and into the waking world at ALL levels of your BEing. Many people are okay with working energetically but then separate themselves from the energetic work by separating that work from who they are at a human waking mind level.

It is not “spiritual” to work at an energy level for ALL in this universe is ENERGY in TRUTH, it is the frequencies that have been anchored within the human vehicle that seek to distort the decoding of the frequencies that exist around you.  Therefore it is not helpful to try to place situations, events or scenarios in any “boxes”.  ALL JUST IS.  Indeed the separation of who you are at a human level and how you energetically work is one of the greatest distorted teachings that exist within the old 3D earth created reality. ALL are ENERGY and ALL came from SOURCE, just because you believe that you cannot work with energy due to a teaching that you have been TAUGHT does not negate that YOU ARE ENERGY in TRUTH.

To view another human being and assume that because they do not “actively” work at an energetic level is therefore to walk in the blindness of the filters of the old 3D earth created reality. The human race are comprised of human vehicles into which an ENERGY has been poured. No one is “asleep” on this planet no matter what is presented, many are “ACTIVELY” asleep helping the human race move into the evolution that is now under way. To separate yourself from the human race and place yourself in any “category” is still separation, it is merely disguised separation.

Now at this moment you are asked to accept the outer waking reality and to ACCEPT ALL JUST IS. Only from this position can you then take the necessary steps to alter your outer waking reality at this time.  This acceptance clears the fog of the veils of distortion. It allows you to see that which has been hidden in plain view, that a race has been kept separate, divided and in pain for eternity and this race is now at a point where they can release this distortion and move into UNITY in TRUTH.

ALL JUST IS and YOU ARE.

“LOVE is the answer, no matter the question”.

Kx

http://truthcodes.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/acceptance-of-all-that-is-at-human-conscious-waking-mind-level/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.